98 Foxground Rd Foxground, 2534, New South Wales, Region: South Coast NSW Australia
Helen Attwater +61 408 298 268
Bernard Van der Heyden +61 418 274 815
ABN 13 082 148 409
Please read our terms and conditions set out below carefully as by booking with us you are deemed to fully understand and agree to them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAY
Reservations for short term holiday accommodation are accepted by Cavastane Pty Ltd Pty of 98 Foxground RD, Foxground, NSW 2534 (“the Owner”) for EagleViewPark (the “Property”) to which the following terms and conditions shall apply. On the understanding that should any events whatsoever arise beyond the reasonable control of the Owner which render the Property uninhabitable (for example flood, fire, storm, tempest, etc.) then the Owner may have to cancel the Guest’s booking for the Property. Should such circumstances arise then the Owner will refund all monies paid by the Guest in respect of the Property.
In summary: This is a home
- Treat it as your own
- Respect your neighbours
- Leave it as you find it
- don’t move or allow children to climb on the furniture
- don’t un-cable electronic appliances
- don’t bring pets on to the property
- don’t have more people staying than stated on the booking form
- don’t hold functions, wedding or parties without the prior permission and approval of the owners
- don’t get too drunk or rowdy…then you should be OK and welcome to come again
- don’t flush sanitary items down the toilets. We have a septic system
- don’t use all the hot water in one or two showers
- don’t use hot water in the washing machine
- Do put the pool cushions and deck cushions undercover at night
- Do be considerate of water usage, this is a rural property using tank water, please wash up with the plug in
- the sink
- Do plan your checkout time to ensure you can attend to the following. Wash dry and put away any dirty dishes etc.
Leave the house in a clean and tidy state, floors and decks swept, pool cushions re housed, garbage left in the garage where bins are provided. Take bottles and cans to the recycling bins provided in the Berry or Gerringong car parking areas behind the shops.
Report any damage and breakages promptly,
MAKING A BOOKING, DEPOSITS AND FINAL PAYMENTS
- A booking may be held but will not be legally binding on Cavastane Pty Ltd “the owner” until a deposit is paid. To proceed with a booking, the following deposit and final payment rules will apply:
- Bookings made more than 21 days before arrival: 50% deposit required, and balance 21 days prior to actual arrival
- Bookings made within 21 days of arrival: 100% payment upon booking,
- Bookings may be cancelled if a deposit is not received in accordance with the above terms
- A booking fee of $30 applies to all bookings and is non-refundable if a cancellation is required
- Once a booking is made, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee of $30 for any changes made todates or other particulars.
If a particular special is not available at the time of making your booking, we are under no obligation to retrospectively apply it to your booking dates should they overlap with the ‘new’ special.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HOLIDAY HOUSE RENTAL, PAYMENT METHODS AND CREDIT CARD CHARGES
Payment for bookings can be made by credit card, direct deposit, Visa or MasterCard are acceptable credit cards, but not Amex or Diners.
To make payment, please do the following:
Direct deposit – Please use the Surname of the booking as your reference
Cavastane Pty Ltd
BSB: 012 003
Swift code: please make an email enquiry
Credit card – call our office on 02 4234 4966 and provide your credit card details to us. A surcharge of 2.3% applies
- Consistent with the deposit and payment terms above, the following cancellation policies apply:
- Bookings cancelled more than 3 months in advance of date of stay: refund of all monies paid to date lessforfeit of the booking fee of $30
- Booking cancelled within 3 months of the date of stay: forfeit of 50% deposit paid plus cancellation fee of$100 and forfeit of the booking fee of $30. If we are able to rebook the property for the same dates and at the same price, a cancellation fee of $100 and the booking fee of $30 only will apply. We use our best endeavours to rebook the property, but are not obliged to do so
- Booking cancelled within 21 days of the date of stay: forfeit of all monies. If we are able to rebook the property for the same dates and at the same price, a cancellation fee of $100 and the booking fee of $30 only will apply. We use our best endeavours to rebook the property, but are not obliged to do so
Credit card details are held as a security bond at the time of confirming your booking. No funds are deducted for a bond however credit card details are kept on file in the event of any breach of the tenant obligations set out below – especially in relation to property damage re cabling expenses or excessive cleaning costs We are not obliged to inform you before we make any charges if you are in breach of your tenant obligation.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
The following check in and check out times apply:
Check in: 2 pm. Check out: 11 am late check out fee of $50 per hour applies.
Check out Sunday or public holiday: 4 pm by arrangement and if no new bookings are arriving
You will generally be meet on site and given keys and shown how the property operates. If you are arriving
after 8pm keys may be left out for you, generally under the front door mat of the property and we will show you the intricacies of the property the following day.
- No damages – you as the tenant accept responsibility for and agree to indemnify us the owner against any loss or damage or breakages to the premises or the household contents caused by you or your guests during occupancy. Damages or breakages in excess of normal wear and tear may be charged to you.
- Pool and furniture cushions – are to be housed undercover at night
- Cleanliness – you, as the tenant, agree that the property will be left in a neat and tidy condition (as found atthe commencement of the rental), which includes washing up dirty dishes or emptying the dishwasher, sweeping hard floors and deck areas, removal of rubbish and putting it in the Otto bins at the front gate. If you have rubbish in excess to the bin provided, that shall be removed by you. Excessive cleaning or rubbish removal charges may be charged to you if you breach this obligation.
- Moving furniture and un-cabling electronic devices – please do not move furniture around the house or un- cable televisions, DVD’s or other electronic devices. If the cleaners or professional are required to spend time on rectifying what you have done, you will be charged on an hourly rate.
- Smoking – is only allowed out doors and all butts must be cleaned away.
- Pets – are not permitted on the property
- No noise disruption – Being on top of a hill sound can travel very easily. With prior arrangements small Socialgatherings can be held (within reason) however extended parties, loud music and obtrusive behaviour will not be tolerated. If a warning about noise is given to you or your guests (either verbally or in writing) without effect, you will be asked to leave the property and the tenancy will be terminated IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. If the police or other security are called to a property during a tenancy to deal with noise complaints or to give a warning, a fee of $200 will be charged. For the purposes of this clause, noise disruption includes loud behaviour of any type that disrupts the peace and quiet of others, intrusive or abusive language, loud music or any other sounds affecting other residents that is audible outside the boundaries of the property.
- Faults – faulty appliances or other problems with the property must be reported to us immediately. Damages or breakages in excess of normal wear and tear may be charged to you.
- No fireworks – fireworks are illegal in New South Wales – at all times of the year, so if they are reported, we are obliged to notify the police.
- Safe custody of keys – at all times during your stay, you must keep safe custody of the keys provided to you. A lock out fee of $50 will apply if one of us or our staff is called to the property outside of office hours to assist with keys having been locked inside the property. If keys are lost, a lock out fee of $50 will apply plus the cost of obtaining a replacement set of keys.
- Lock up and return of keys – upon vacating please ensure that all doors and windows are closed and that keys left on the front table.
- Number of guests – your agreement is for the number of guests displayed on the website for the property. Numbers in excess of this will result in a fee of $150 per night, per person. The owner of the property will however be given the right to terminate, without refund, or to request that the numbers be reduced.
- Water comes from a tank, it is a precious commodity and dependent on rainfall, use the sink plugs provided when washing up and wash clothes with cold water only using the appropriate water level setting. Be considerate when showering 3-4 minutes per person will ensue you all have a hot shower (as it is an off peak system that heats from 11 pm you can have showers while it is heating if necessary). Do not flush sanitary items down the toilet, wrap and place in bins, plumbing fees to unblock the system may be charged to you
CAVESTANE PTY LTD OBLIGATIONS
- The Property and its facilities as stated in the booking confirmation will be available as represented to the Guest.
- Whilst we take care to keep the houses in good condition and good working order, nevertheless breakages, outages and malfunctions beyond our control do occur. When this happens, we will rectify a situation as soon as practicable, however we cannot accept responsibility for any loss and no compensation will be given. This applies to the property, its inclusions, and the supply of utilities, the pool & overuse of hot water (the tank is 316lt) it is off peak which means it heats from 10pm-5am and if it’s all used up one by or more long showers, then it is no longer hot!! We have had full house many, many times and if everyone takes a 3- 4 minute shower it’s all good.
- Rectification of issues – whilst we the owners of the properties take care to keep the houses in good condition and good working order, nevertheless breakages, outages and malfunctions beyond our control do occur. When this happens, we will rectify a situation as soon as practicable, however we cannot accept responsibility for any loss and no compensation will be given. This applies to the property, its inclusions, the supply of utilities, and where applicable, the pool.
- Withdrawal of property or price change by owner – we the owner are entitled to withdraw a property from the rental pool at any time, or to request to make a price change at any time. Although uncommon, should a property be withdrawn, or should its price be changed, by an owner during all of or part of the period of your booking, every reasonable effort will be made by us to offer you alternative accommodation. Alternatively, all monies paid will be refunded and you hereby agree that you will accept a refund as an acceptable solution should such a situation arise.
- Cleaning – we will use our best endeavours to organise for the property to be cleaned prior to your arrival, however during peak season or extremely busy handover days, some tolerance may be required of tenants to accommodate cleaning schedules.
- Maintenance – we will organise for normal repairs and maintenance to be carried out during your stay, provided that the repairs and maintenance are attributable to normal wear and tear, and not damage to the property or other breakages.
- Gas bottle refills – we will organise gas bottle refills for you, or reimburse you for the cost of a refill if you do that yourself.
Pets are not permitted on the property, as it is a working farm with livestock.
We will endeavour to assist you to retrieve lost or forgotten personal property; however no claim may be made on us or the owner for any loss.
FORCE OF NATURE
The owner of the property will not be responsible for any damage or loss of enjoyment occasioned by any force majeure incidents that interfere with the use of your property, including but not limited to bush fires, excessive rain, high winds and storm activity, water supply failure, and electricity supply failure.
TERMINATION AND OTHER GENERAL TERMS
A tenancy can be terminated if a material term or condition of this agreement is breached.